sabato 22 ottobre 2011

Fendi ostrik Bag, small size

Fendi ostrik bag - small size
Mint condition
Eur 129-

Fendi canvas monogrammed bag.
Inside is lined with Fendi logo fabric, outside bag has a zippered large pocket, and it's clean, with no rip or stains. Handle is in genuine leather.

Bag is in MINT condition.
I've lost all autenticity cards, but I can guarantee bag is original (the zipper slider is marked with double F)
The color is light brown with brown monograms.

Bag comes from my private collection that I'm reducing in absence due to space: bag comes from a smoke and pet free.



5 commenti:

  1. you are selling them?
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. nice bag!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely blog and lovely bag!! too bad you are selling them :(

    www.fashionhasit.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Cute bag! I would love for you to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me in England. It would be great if you could stop by and leave a comment if you like it :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hey really nice bags here and you have a cool blog,

    Following, come and check us out sometime.

    aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina